Termites are a dangerous pest to have in your home. Every day they are left untreated is another day’s worth of damage and headache for you to deal with. Here at Delta, we don’t just help you get rid of termites—we keep them gone. Even better, our services protect you from all three types of termites! After your initial treatment, we’ll set you up on a recurring treatment schedule to keep your home protected year-round.
Here are 7 signs of termites in your home:
- A swarm of insects around your home, particularly in the spring or fall
- Cracked or bubbling paint
- Foraging activity in the form of damaged trees or bushes
- Etching, which looks like damage marks on your wood
- Termite droppings and discarded wings
- Hollow-sounding wood and doors
- Windows that stick
- Mud tubes on ceilings, crawl spaces, walls, and more
Get Your Free Quote Today!
When termites threaten the safety of your home and loved ones, DIY solutions will not provide the relief you need. Our signature Delta Termite Protection service targets termites for maximum effectiveness, and our thorough treatments will help rid your home of these pests.
Delta Home Protection Pro
When pests threaten the safety of your home and loved ones, DIY solutions will not provide the relief you need. Our signature Delta Home Protection Pro service targets pest entry and exit points for maximum effectiveness, and our thorough treatments will help rid your home of pests.
Delta Home Protection Elite
When pests threaten the safety of your home and loved ones, DIY solutions will not provide the relief you need. Our signature Delta Home Protection Elite service targets pest entry and exit points for maximum effectiveness, and our thorough treatments will help rid your home of pests.
Our Termite Control Process
When you're facing a termite infestation, you need help from local experts. With our professional termite control in Louisiana, you can feel confident knowing that your house is protected and you can say goodbye to termites for good. When you choose us for your termite treatments, you can expect:
- A thorough termite inspection by one of our trained exterminators.
- A straightforward quote explaining the cost of treatment for your home.
- A customized treatment plan for your home.
- Installation of stations to eliminate any active infestation and to protect your home.
- Checking of stations every 90 days to make sure the termites are eating the bait and being eliminated.
- Long-term protection and relief from termites!
We Use Sentricon® system for Termite Control
We are one of the 28 pest control companies in the state of Louisiana that is certified to install Sentricon® system with Always Active™ technology. Sentricon is the #1 system in the country. Not only does it eliminate termites at the source and keep them gone for good, but it is the only termite control product awarded the EPA's Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award for superior environmentally responsible chemistry. It works so well that Jackson Square in New Orleans is protected by Sentricon! For the best treatment and protection, partner with your Certified Sentricon Specialists™ at Delta Pest Services.
*While we do not require contracts with our pest services, the state of Louisiana requires contracts for termite control.
How to Prevent Termites in Your Home
Termite control requires a two-sided approach—you must both prevent new bugs from making their way into your home and also treat known colonies to halt their growth.
- Cut off access points by sealing gaps around water and gas lines
- Reduce wood-to-ground contact points around your house. These access points essentially serve as termite highways for easy entry into your home.
- Reduce food sources to help combat termite spread in and around your house. This means removing dead trees, firewood, and rotted-out fence posts.
- Make sure that the soil in your flower beds is not above the top of your concrete slab or touching the brick or stucco.
- Be vigilant about doing the maintenance on your home.
- Unclog stopped-up gutters and repair rotten wood on the fascia boards, the soffits, and around the windows.
- Monitor possible activity on your property. If you suspect termite activity, give the professionals at Delta Pest Services for treatment and we'll handle the situation safely and effectively.
Contact Us Today!
Termite Exterminators You Can Trust
Termite control is a delicate process. Termites are highly destructive and can work their way deep into your home’s walls, making removing them a hassle—DIY treatment is not an option. To properly treat for these pests, you need professional equipment and expertise. Here at Delta, that’s just what you’ll get. We are dedicated to keeping our staff up-to-date on the latest techniques for termite treatment. Our exterminators are all state-certified and complete rigorous training before they ever set foot in your yard. We pride ourselves on our transparency and customer-first approach, so with us, you’ll never be left in the dark.
Areas We Service
Our termite control in South Louisiana is built on our commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction. When you work with us, you’re partnering with a team who cares about you and your home.
We provide professional termite treatments in the following areas: